Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day & other days!

Mother's day was a beautiful day for me! I was very much loved. Joel and Chloe brought me a gorgeous necklace. It's a love hear in the middle it says mum! Iv always wanted a necklace like this even before children i knew one day when i have children of my own i wanted this necklace.

This morning i woke up to this gorgeous Autumn morning, and i saw our tree the tree that i sit under in the ever season waiting for Chris to come home from work, since Joel was Chloe's age and now Chloe is waiting for daddy!


Chloe and Joel are creating a bond everyday, not a day goes by they dont have a great time together..


Thats our babies!!

Shadwick family. xox

2 comments:

Joyful said...

So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day and the heart necklace you always wanted. Your children are so cute! You are blessed. xx

Sarah said...

I truly am! They are hard work but so worth it..