Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Break

Easter Break

Joel playing at the beach wit Bailey


Joel getting washed over by the waves

Joel after the waves went over hs head! ops

The Bay Bridge

Chris and i

Chloe and i
After A wonderful few days at the coast with my family. We are all so happy to be at home we have still so many photo's to share so ill put them up really soon. Chloe loved watching us all fishing and enjoying her feet in the sand. Joel loved fishing an d and bailey with at the beach and just enjoying having daddy with us.

Chris and i enjoyed ourselves havign a baby sitter on hand so we coulf go for a beautiful walk along the beach. Photo's of that soon.

I hope everyone had a wonderful easter break.
love the S family xoxo

1 comment:

Joyful said...

The weather looks breathtaking. How nice to have a break at the coast. I love being near the coast line in every country and I live on the coast though I don't spend nearly enough time at the water.