Monday, March 1, 2010

Rolling and Laughing

Chloe Elizabeth is rolling and lauging! Beautiful little girl has us all smitten. Our little girl has a very strong personailty already. Chloe knows what she wants and when she wants it. I think sometimes she reminds me of Joel but only in looks she has her own personalitly which is so stronger then Joel's.

Chloe Elizabeth

Pur little princess has brought so much joy in this house hold. I love the way i see Chris looks at her when she smiles its such an amazing breathe taking look. He is truly in love with his little girl.
I know myself she is so much like me in so many ways. I love her beautiful smile when she see's me walk into the room. :)

Anyway our Chloe is 4 months old and gorgeous and doing great.

Love the S family.

xoxo

No comments: