Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A day in the Shadwick house hold.

We all woke bright and early, 6 am Chris got up with Joel getting ready for work, Chloe and i layed in bed until Chris has to leave for work and then we get out of bed. We say goodbye at the door. I make myself toast and a coffee/tea depending on my mood. Make Joel his breakfest he usually will tell me what he would like it mostly always is toast with butter which is peanut butter!! He has a small tea also very cute. Chloe lays on the floor playing with her toys giggle and rolling, ill give her a milk as we sit down to have breakfest and she will be back in bed at 8am. Then Joel and i start our day. This usally will be cleaning making beds etc.. We love cooking together Joel and i.
Joel helping in the kitchen.

We always go for a walk in the afternoon before Daddy get's home, sometimes well wait out the front for him. This afternoon we went fishing which was extra fun, Chloe and i sat on the edge watching Joel and his Daddy fish Joel nearly brought in a fish but it got away! :(  He was so excited.
Then we come home to a beautiful clean house which doesn't happen alot these days hehe had some dinner watched alittle bit of tv Joel had a bath got in to his pj's and went to bed. Chloe also has a nice bath with her big brother they love having baths together. Chloe in her PJ's bed with a milk of to sleep she goes she is a wonderful little baby truly blessed.

My neighbours invitd me over to watch a movie with them, as usually i didn't want to go as of the kids but Chris made me go im glad he did it was great having some me time with my wonderful neighbours! We are so very lucky to have such a great neighbours these days it hard to come bye.

Then come home to the worlds best partner and father, went of to bed read my book fell asleep in his arms.

Great day overall, these days are hard to come bye with full on children but iv learned it's truly what you make it.

Love the S Family xox

No comments: